Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple things and suggestions

1. please add "manager" to teams.
    2. please add radio buttons and checkbox fields.
    ​3. please add email entity to "Layout Manager" or give us the path to field where we can reorder fields and etc...
    ​4. please add ui to all system emails, so we can add more fields to show in email body, or translate the text. or give us the path to files
    ​5. please make option to "colspan" from two columns to one column in "Layout Manager" so it will take full with.
    ​6. please make guide how to add new entity that we create to be show in the dashboard or make this work in espocrm core.
    7. please add "hidden field" that only admins can see.
    8. please add to "User Interface" ability to add external link or give us the path to field where we can do it manuali
    9. please add option to "Text" field to be "wysiwyg" field (by check box or something like that)
    ​10.please add auto numbering field like "number case" with ability to set prefix (it's good to have unique number for every entity)
    ​11.please add multi creation fields like "email or phone" field.
    12. please add more security to espocrm (limit login attempts, add Google Authenticator or similarand etc...)

now couple general suggestions
    1. add donate button (paypal etc...) i think couple of users will be glad to donate.
    ​2. try to give us roadmap with time. it will be great to know when big models are plan to be released. like workflows, ui for creating new entities and mapping and etc...
    ​3. create more guides and documents. (less question will be asked like: where to find this, where to change this and etc...)

that's it for now! nice day for everybody :-)

Hi Yuri,
    can you help me with 4,6,7? i we be glad if you can help with more but for now i need this

Thanks

Comment

Hi

I'm very busy these days. These are not very easy tasks so I can't effort to allocate much time and do it for free.

4. it's pretty difficult.
      1.) create your field type in metadata >> fields
      2) specify orm-metadata rules see \Espo\Core\Utils\Database\Orm\Base
      3) write needed code in your Repository class
      1) add dashlet to metadata
      2) replicate existing dashlet view (e.g. Call) for your entity. (client/modules/crm/src/views/dashlets)

Comment

Hi Yuri,
        Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
        X