Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Mail-Features

Hi,
    first of all, thank you very much and respect for this excellent software.
    I am a new user of Espocrm and I am thrilled.
    I have noticed a few little things that could perhaps make the software even better, especially if you also use it to create emails.
    - If you frequently send attachments, a drop field would be great so that you don't have to search for the attachments in the file browser every single time.
    - I like to use a read confirmation for important e-mails to be sent ... this may save the recipient from having to create a reply e-mail.
    - We use archiving software that is required by law. An automatically fillable BCC address would be very useful for this.

Thanks and greetings
    Michael​

You could create an Email-Template for your purposes. In that case, you must not search attachment, may fill in the BCC etc.

Comment

hi shalmaxb,
      thanks for your quick reaction.

I do use email templates (by administration panel), whereever it is possible.
      1) I don't want send identical attachments with a mail, it's always a different attachment. No mass mailing, individual mails. Dropping the file with the mouse in a drop-field would be faster and more convenient.
      2) There is an option in the administration panel for outbound mails, to define a standard bcc-Address, but only for external clients. I would like to use no external client, but every sent mail from EspoCRM should go to archive@example.org ... not only some specific mail defined by a mail-template ... apart from this I don't see the possibility to define a bcc-Address in a mail-template.

By the way, I only use the administration front end so far. :-)

Comment

Working...
      X