Mark items in History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark items in History

Would it be possible to highlight specific categories?
    In my case i would only need one, maybe 2 colors when searching histories for e-mails that are attached to a company/contact with IMAP.
    For example, i would like to Highlight important emails. For example, in the below Screenshot you'll find 3 e-mails with a customer. The subject actually doesn't really matter, but the content in the last e-mail received, may contain information that i want to review a year later. Unfortunately many customers do not change subjects if they write e-mails even though the content has nothing todo anymore with the subject line. Therefore i'd like to highlight those mails on a click where i have important content. An Exclamation mark in the front or any other visual effect would be great. Is anything like that realistic?

Click image for larger version

Name:	grafik.png
Views:	44
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	105871

It's problematic to implement.

With the coming pinned notes feature, you will be able to create a note with a link to an email.

Comment

• mwo300
      mwo300 commented
      Editing a comment
      This is how i do it at the moment and it is sufficient for my usage, thank you.

You can already mark important e-mails.
    Mark the e-mail -> CTRL + I
    or in the drop-down menu -> Mark as important.
    You will also find this item in the mail, in the drop-down menu next to the Edit button

You can then filter them in the menu to the left of the search bar.

This is how I would mark important e-mails.​
    Last edited by ChrisSka83; 05-09-2024, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• mwo300
      mwo300 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is nice for e-mails as such, but not if my colleague is sending an important e-mail and i need to mark that in the history of the company/contact. Thanks anyway.
Working...
X