Customize Quote item.js

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customize Quote item.js

Hi. I have customized this file. C:\wamp643\www\crm2022\client\modules\sales\src\vi ews\quote\record\item.js

This is the core file but I want to have it in the custom folders. I have tried to use the documentation. https://docs.espocrm.com/development/custom-views/
    But somehow the file is not loaded.

Can someone tell me where to put the custom files. I think this would be the Quoteitem.json in clientdef an the file itself. Maybe I made some mistakes with the naming.

Thank you.

I'm not sure it's possible. In Sales Pack 2.0 a lot will be refactored. I wouldn't recommend to customize views now, so that you wouldn't need to migrate customizations. There will be lot of new features.

BTW you can specify custom view for quote item fields (in entityDefs > fields).

Comment

Ok. I have added code to the afterRender:function () {} there to set values as default, because the default values I defined in the entityManager are not shown when quote item row is created. They only appear when the user has saved the quote. So I think you suggest to use custom views for the fields itself instead.

I will try and let you know. Have a nice day so far.

Comment

Working...
      X