Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error when trying to make extension installable

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to create an extension for EspoCRM that adds custom links to the main menu. I've followed the instructions provided by the EspoCRM documentation, and everything seems to be correct. However, when I try to import the ZIP file of my extension in the Administration section of EspoCRM, I'm getting a "Syntax error" message.

I've checked the files of my extension, and the code seems to be correct. I also tried to follow the guidelines provided by the EspoCRM documentation on how to create an installable extension.

Could someone help me understand what's causing this error? Am I missing anything crucial or making some mistakes that I'm not realizing?

I would appreciate any help you can provide.

Access the project below via the link.
    Contribute to jonasnaves/link-personalizado-espo-crm development by creating an account on GitHub.

Best regards,

Jonas Naves

Hi jonasnaves good job for trying! Hopefully you manage to get it to work with help from other people. I can't code so I'm useless here.

There is two newer extension that release by Kharg, perhap looking through their code you can figure out how they did it and see where you went 'wrong'. You can find them on this link:

Contribute to o-data/EspoCRM-Learning-and-Design development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

Hi jonasnaves,

As I see, in your extension directly in the archive there is no information in the manifest.json file.
      Please fill it in with the required information and try loading your extension in your instance again.

Comment

Working...
      X