Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integration with Woocommerce

Hello Guys,
    we're working on our online store, where everyone will be able to purchase our extensions. We love to have everything in our EspoCRM, so we decided to build an integration which:
    1. Download orders from Woocommerce to EspoCRM, creates Accounts/Contacts and assign them to Woocommerce Order
    2. Update information if something change on Woocommerce side
    3. Allow to update status of order in Woocommerce from EspoCRM
    4. Automatically issue invoice in Sales Pack (that's why Sales Pack is required) if order have achieve processing stage
    5. Allow to manage webhooks from EspoCRM

In the future we're planning to add features like sync of Customers from Woocommerce to EspoCRM.

Question IS:
    Do you have ideas for additional features to such integration?

Thanks in advance!

Click image for larger version

Name:	woocommerce.png
Views:	270
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	85366
    Attached Files
    Last edited by emillod; 11-17-2022, 03:38 PM.

If I were to use this I would like to ask if these is possible:
    1) How does it "update" instead of "Create" new Contact/Accounts? Email? Phone? IP? Serial ID we create? Unique ID generated?
    2) Can it update to existing Contact/Accounts would be follow up question.
    3) Can it support other field without need to be develop? For example, one field that I see missing in there is, a "Description" field, which user can make delivery note like, "OK to deliver unattended" or "Call me when you arrive".

But looking good!

Comment

Hello espcrm
      thank you for your comment.
      1. It can update Orders, but not contact/account. When new order shows up, script search contact based on email address, then assign the account which is assigned to contact. If there is no contact with such email address, it's creating new contact with account.
      2. It doesn't, but it's a good idea. I'll work on this today.
      3. There is no way to add new fields without coding, because WooCommerce have own structure of fields and fields have own format. Note field is there, but i forgot to add it to layout

There is an idea to add support for multiple stores, thanks to that, you'll be able to fetch orders from many websites and gather them in one EspoCRM. For me the most important thing is to have everything in EspoCRM. Thanks to that, i can run automations, send mass emails, etc. WooCommerce (WordPress) to do that, needs plugins, additional coding, etc. EspoCRM only needs Advanced Pack
      Last edited by emillod; 11-18-2022, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X