Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to test out the outlook integration extension... not working so far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I have had the same issue since about june 2023, it seems to me that Microsoft changed their scopes on graph/legacy APIs.

I made myself a module that fixes these scopes and had no issues since then. When I am deploying new Outlook integration for client I first try to test it without my fix, but always run in the same issues with MS permissions.

Feel free to install my module, it's just 2 metadata files that change scope.

Hope this helps.

PS: I know this fixes emails & calendars, I haven't tried contact sync, might not work.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi radek,

It is always recommended to upgrade the official EspoCRM extensions versions on time in order to receive bug fixes, error corrections and enjoy new functions.

In this case, the latest version of Outlook Integration extension, almost the same values for the scope and scopeMail parameters are set as in your archive (the only difference is that your archive has https://outlook.office365.com/User.Read+offline_access value for the scopeMail parameter, but it should not affect the functionality of the integration in any way). That is, for Outlook Integration extension to work correctly, you should simply upgrade its version itself.

Also, it is not recommended to use third-party extensions (even if at first glance they do not apply a serious effect), which in any way affect the official EspoCRM extensions.
      Last edited by lazovic; 02-29-2024, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X