Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Considering the sales pack, wondering: does it handle client credit? Time Tracking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering the sales pack, wondering: does it handle client credit? Time Tracking?

Can the invoicing system that comes with the sales pack, handle client credits? I have a client who prefers to keep credit on file and periodically sends me a cheque for funds to put on credit that is then applied to invoices to cover them. Is this doable in the sales pack or the advanced pack?

2nd question about the extension packs: Does the advanced or sales pack have integrations available for time trackers, or have a time tracker built in?

I'm asking because after I settled on ESPO CRM for my soon-to-be active natural health practitioner business, the invoicing I was going to use that I use for my techsupport business began getting rather buggy and I will need to choose other invoicing software soon. It too was self-hosted, and had time tracking, tasks, items, credits that could be applied to invoices as a valid payment method, etc.

Not asking either of those questions. Just looking for the two invoicing questions. I won't be using the outlook extension at all. Just have invoicing questions.

Comment

Found a pricey extension for time tracking. Does the invoicing system handle clients keeping credit on file?

Comment

Originally posted by songdove View Post
        Not asking either of those questions. Just looking for the two invoicing questions. I won't be using the outlook extension at all. Just have invoicing questions.
        That cause that person look like a spammer.

To answer your question, I don't think so... you can give a demo a try and see if it does. I'm leaning on the "no" at the moment and it would need to be a Feature Request, which can be a long wait game.

EspoCRM as far as I know doesn't support any Accounting, which I would say where Credit will be stored.

Comment

Thanks. I had looked at the demo, but being human, was hoping maybe I missed something somewhere where I might not have thought to look. Currently using Invoice Ninja for the past 4 years self-hosted for free, time tracking, credit, task pick lists, credit on file. It's not a full-fledged accounting system either, but had enough for what I needed self-employed. It's just begun to be buggy this fall. Espo CRM is going to be what I use for my career shift, so when I saw the sales pack extension, was hoping these two bits: credit on file and time tracking might be part of it.

Comment

Working...
          X