Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Calendar integration

Hello, i am only user in my EspoCRM.
    Is it possible to sync my personal Google Calendar with EspoCRM?
    I tried to use the Google extension, but it does not work.

Maybe connect my calendar by iCal?

"my personal Google Calendar with EspoCRM?"

I believe it should work with any account; personal or business. What doesn't work? You can't connect, login error, error code 404?

As for iCal I assume this is Apple iOS calendar? Don't think there any integration for this yet; and being lockdown as Apple is, it might be difficult to.

Comment

Originally posted by espcrm View Post
      [...]

As for iCal I assume this is Apple iOS calendar? Don't think there any integration for this yet; and being lockdown as Apple is, it might be difficult to.
      Hi espcrm I think that mcoenradi means the icalendar format https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICalendar

Comment

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe with v7, when you send invitation you can also send a iCal format file. Don't quote me on this as I'm still v6.

Reading the Wiki, it seem it similar to vCard format where it is possible to create it using template, getting the extension as a ".ics" format is another issue to solve.

I believe the question is more about "connecting ical" rather than creating/supporting the format acuf.

As far as I'm aware; only DAV protocol support this format, many months ago I made a request for DAV support, unfortunately it is still waiting as it not very popular format or on a high priority.
    Working...
    X