Outlook Contact Sync not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook Contact Sync not Working

I'm evaluating the Outlook Integration Extension and have set up a trial Espo Cloud instance. I cannot get contact sync to work and get the error message 'no data' when I try to configure the user's outlook contact integration. Calendar sync works fine.

I've double checked the Azure permissions and they seem OK.
    There does not seem to be any log entries for an outlook contat sync job.

Anyone got any ideas please?

UPDATE: i have just realised that the contact sync needs to be pushed to Outlook after selecting the relevant records. However, there are only a few fields being pushed and I wondered if the list can be expanded to include, for example, address, other phone numbers and, perhaps, custom fields such as birthday.

Am I missing something here or is the contact 'sync' really so limited?

Comment

I just have a read of it; https://www.espocrm.com/features/out...s-integration/

> Fields being pushed: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number, and Account Name.

So it can only do those by default, not sure if you can modify your own to add in another field such as Birthday though... might be difficult to, or easy to do; I don't quite know.

Comment

Still having issues with pushing contacts to Outlook. I have about 700 contacts in Espo CRM and, when I select all (or even say, 20) and push to Outlook, only 4 records transfer. A message appears briefly at the top of the screen saying the remainder will sync later but this never happens. I can't see any errors in the logs.

Comment

• espcrm
          espcrm commented
          Editing a comment
          What about the CRON job, does it say success? failure? or in progress?

Is there a CRON job for this? I assume so.

Hi espcrm. Thank you for your reply. When I do the initial push, there is a cron job called OutlookContacts : pushPortion which runs and completes with a "success" status and 4 contacts are pushed to Outlook. However, I can find no further cron entries - scheduled or failed - for the remaining background push which is supposed to happen in idle time.
        Outlook calendar sync is working fine and seems to re-trigger every 10 minutes.
        Do I need to set up a specific cron job for the background push and, if so, where do I find the parameters?

Comment

Working...
        X