Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New extension: Google Fonts in PDF Templates

Hello Guys,
    we have new extension for you. Thanks to this extension, you'll be able to use most popular fonts from Google Fonts inside PDF Templates, in your EspoCRM.
    Our extension will add these fonts to your EspoCRM:We also recorded video to show how extension works.

Link to installer: https://devcrm.it/google-fonts
    Link to documentation: https://docs.dubas.pro/extensions/google-fonts/

Enjoy!

Thanks for this extension.

Comment

Originally posted by shalmaxb View Post
      Thanks for this extension.
      No problem. Let me know if you have any issues with this extension

Comment

I saw, that the fonts are installed together with the extension. That means, there will be no connection to Google servers. I consider that a big plus.
        I guess, I can install more or other fonts, if I need and extend the list in the json file, right?

Comment

Hello shalmaxb there is no connection to google fonts servers. The only connection with google fonts is that fonts are downloaded by me and added to extension. You can extend functionality of this extension, but it's not only matter of adding fonts to json font. Probably the easiest way is to just tell me which font you need, and if it'll be popular, i'll just prepare new release

Comment

Personally I'm an Arial guy cause it is the standard requirement in our country for certain documents.

What everyone favorite/go-to fonts?

Comment

espcrm i love Open Sans and Ubuntu fonts

Comment

Hi, there really nice extension.
                I'd like to request EXO as an additional font. It is also a google font.

thank you for you contribution

Comment

Hello the3dfox
                  i'll check this for you

Comment

the3dfox i'm not sure which version you're using, so i created new release for EspoCRM 6.x. Here you have a link to release:
                    Release 0.0.2 · dubas-pro/ext-dubas-google-fonts (github.com)

Comment

Hello Guys,
                      there is new version compatible with the newest version of EspoCRM. We not only fixed compatibility issues with version 7. We also added possibility to add new fonts in Custom folder. You can read more about that in documentation: Dubas Google Fonts Extension for EspoCRM - Documentation

Link to release:
                      Release 1.0.0 · dubas-pro/ext-dubas-google-fonts (github.com)

Comment

• espcrm
                        espcrm commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Congrats on v1.0 release!

• emillod
                        emillod commented
                        Editing a comment
                        espcrm - thank you my friend

• the3dfox
                        the3dfox commented
                        Editing a comment
                        thank you so much for your efforts, I'll check that out asap

Hi there,
                      couple of week ago I asked the ESPO team to add this add-on to my ESPO cloud. They are pretty meticulous with third party add-ons so they analyzed it and found this little thing that needs to be improved in order to be able to install it:
                      Hello, Thanks for this extensions. Some code can be improved. For running the script while the Rebuild, please use the code like here: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/blob/0582fd680dda11dd896c09...

Let me know what you think.

Comment

• emillod
                        emillod commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hi, thanks for this comment. I haven't saw this comment. I'm sorry. We'll release new version in this or next month

Recently made this thread: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...-unicode-emoji

Is any of the Google font support Unicode/Emoji?

EDIT: I just tested all the one with link in the first post. None of it support it it seem, all come out as blank box
                      Last edited by espcrm; 10-29-2022, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• emillod
                        emillod commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I don't know is it matter of font or PDF engine. Will have to check this.

• espcrm
                        espcrm commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think it PDF Engine, because we can use Chinese font which I guess is quite emoji-like. Then again, I'm not sure which font in the Google system support emoji so I haven't full tested.

Hi emillod, would like to request this font for your future update:

Sofia designed by Paula Nazal and Daniel Hernández, is an upright script font with some unconventional ligatures. It is a coquettish, friendly and versatile typ

I'm looking for something that we can use for 'email' signature fancy letter. For example:

Yours sincerely,
                      Espcrm

Some font that I think could fit is these, but there so many font that I'm getting lazy to check

The Sacramento typeface is a monoline, semi-connected script inspired by hand-lettering artist brochure work of the 1950's and 1960's. It stands on a thin line

Ms Madi is a monoline hand written script. It's clean connections and quite legible hand written cursive style works great in situations that require a relative

Parisienne is a casual connecting script inspired by a 1960s Bra advertisement! It has a slight bounce and intentional irregularity to what might other wise app
                      Last edited by espcrm; 11-21-2022, 06:20 AM.

Comment

espcrm i'll release new extension in this or next month
                        Here you have url to issue for tracking New fonts · Issue #5 · dubas-pro/ext-dubas-google-fonts (github.com)

Comment

Working...
                        X