Traditional Printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traditional Printing

Hi, new user evaluating a transition to EspoCrm. When I look through the Espro documentation and the Advanced Pack documentation for workflows, I cannot see anything that allows for automatic printing of letters from templates. I understand the printing to PDF however, this seems to need user interaction. We have a number of letters which we automatically print and post to customers from templates if they meet certain criteria. Have I missed something?

You can generate PDF document based on some conditions without AdvancedPack. You have to develop a hook which will generate a pdf file and attached it to record.

Comment

You can also auto-generate PDF from Template and a trigger field using "Formula".

But formula isn't flexible and may take quite long to write depending on your skill. With emillod method it will take even longer if you want to develop the code.

Advanced Pack make it easy for you to do this multi-task, it can probably even email them out to your client too. Or even generate the report of it weekly/daily for printout to be mail.

Comment

Working...
      X