Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starface extension: Sync?

Hello,
    the Starface server has its own address database. This is easy to maintain using the Starface Fat Client. Since the fat client has several very useful features, we would like to keep it.
    However, our central address and contact data storage should be in EspoCRM. EspoCRM should become the leading system.
    It is now important to avoid double data maintenance (in Starface and EspoCRM).
    Hence my question: Does the Starface extension have a synchronization of the address data between the two systems?

Sorry don't use the VOIP extension and no experience with Starface but I found that it does support the services https://docs.espocrm.com/extensions/...gration-setup/

Whether it can do two way sync I'm not sure. Did a quite search for Starface for their API documentation but I can't find any, most likely it does have API system, if it does you can always use the Workflow extensions to do Sync.

Unfortunately both are paid extensions and will require time to set up.

Comment

Hello espcrm,

many thanks for your response.

I already thought of the possibilities with the workflow. But I thought that there might already be a solution for my problem.

I will investigate the Starface...

Comment

Working...
      X