Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook integration stopped working for email

Hi guys,

Since last night Espo hasn't been able to send or receive email via the Outlook integration, calendar and contact sync is working. In the Espo log is the following line:-

Code:
    [2021-05-28 10:17:14] ERROR: (0) OpenSSL SSL_read: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, errno 104; POST /OutlookMail/action/connect; line: 254, file: /var/www/html/espo/application/Espo/Core/ExternalAccount/OAuth2/Client.php [] []
    I have tried removing/re-adding the personal mail account and also reconnecting the integration to Microsoft 365 but it doesn't help. I'm not sure what else to try so any help would be very much appreciated.

Gareth

Hi Gareth,

This is the error returned by curl lib I guess. Could be something related to SSL certificate on your server, or firewall blocking connection. Not yet sure.

Comment

Hi Yuri, thanks for your reply..

The SSL cert on the server is a self signed as the server is only used internally and nothing has been changed with my firewall. It's odd that it was working normally until last night, I will check to see if any updates were installed on the server as well..

Many thanks,

Gareth

Comment

Quick update, there were 2 updates installed last night which were python-spidev and python3-spidev, does Espo or the Outlook extension use Python at all?

Also just for your info that error appears in the Espo log when clicking the Outlook connect button in the personal email account setup. It just sticks at Please wait then gives up and records that error. When you then leave the personal email account page and go back all you see in the Outlook section where it would normally have the connect button (or the green connected icon) is '...' and nothing else.
        Last edited by minbar; 05-28-2021, 05:51 PM. Reason: Added more info

Comment

• espcrm
          espcrm commented
          Editing a comment
          Not sure about Outlook extension but the default Espo doesn't use Python afaik, I only assume that is the case because I think my server doesn't have python.

espocrm Thanks, it was a long shot to be honest..

Not being able to see/receive email is a massive problem as you can imagine.. I’m wondering if anything has changed on the Microsoft side, I have double checked the setup and everything looks normal..

Comment

I tested the connection and it worked. Do you have another test instance of your crm to try on another server?

Comment

Thanks Yuri, I don't currently have another instance but I can build one so I'll get that done and report back..

Comment

Working...
            X