Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Helpdesk Extension - manage communication with your client inside of EspoCRM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Helpdesk Extension - manage communication with your client inside of EspoCRM!

Hello guys!
    For many years, we have used external applications to manage communications with our customers. As we were able to move virtually all of our business-related matters to EspoCRM, in May 2021 we started working on moving our customer communications to EspoCRM as well.

EspoCRM currently already has the ability to connect an email inbox with the Cases module, but this is not sufficient functionality. Therefore, we have started working on an extension that will enable advanced management of multiple email accounts. Our goal is to create an extension that will allow you to not only manage communication via email, but also via other channels such as Facebook Messenger, or Telegram.

The planned release date for the first version of the extension is Q3/Q4 of 2021.

You can check list of features and plans on our website: https://devcrm.it/helpdesk

Hi emillod

i have click and see a listview of ....
    i do lucifer (hell) .. maybe a video ..

Congratulation
    Last edited by item; 05-18-2021, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Those feature list look good, especially... actually too many to list.

Comment

item espcrm thank you guys! I hope we'll deliver everything! It's really big pain in the ass to work in external app, when you have everything in EspoCRM I hope you'll find time to test extension and share your thoughts with me

Comment

Working...
        X