Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New extension: SMS integration with ClickSend, Vonage(old Nexmo), Dexatel and others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New extension: SMS integration with ClickSend, Vonage(old Nexmo), Dexatel and others

Hello guys!
    I am proud to announce a new extension that will allow you to send SMS messages(one way) to your customers, employees, leads and other contacts. Currently our plugin has been integrated with ClickSend, Vonage(old Nexmo) and Dexatel. The functionality of our extension is not only limited to the above providers. With our extension you can also send SMS messages using all providers that allow sending via HTTP requests. You can also achieve this using Workflow.

On our site you can see list of features and demo. https://devcrm.it/sms

Let us know what you think! Both about the list of providers and the functionalities.

Congratulation emillod and team on another extensions. A few question that may get ask and my feedback.

Why use this instead of the official extension?

I tried the Demo, I can't see to find where to send the SMS, not sure if you didn't activate the permission right or not (used SMS account login)
    Based on the screenshot, it doesn't seem to support placeholder, for example: "Hi {contact}, how are you" or template, will there be support that for?

Regarding the "status" will it automatic change to "complete/sent" after you send?
    Last edited by espcrm; 04-22-2021, 06:46 AM.

Comment

espcrm thanks for reply
      It's just an alternative for those who are not have Advanced Pack and/or twilio. There are many other providers which are local and clients prefer to use them(for example in India, Poland or Lithuania). Of course we don't want to create a competition to official extension - we even wrote on product page that if someone want to use twilio, then he should and we linked official extension.

It's simple extension which is pretty cheap, for those who want to use different providers which are not supported by official extensions.

Sms are going out based on schedule date. There will be also fast send checkbox in few days. We've installed extension only for presentation purposes, so that's why you can't send anything. In normal version after you change status tu Schedule, cron will send message and mark as sent.

We're also working on delivery reports, but it will depend on which provider you're using.

Templates are working, you have to use placeholder in template(not in message) + placeholder should be used with two brackets, so {{name}}

Comment

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi emillod, I mean there is no entity to do the SMS in the demo login account. Not at least from what I seen or it hidden somewhere.

I just tried login and checked again, I only see "Home, Account and Steam", there isn't "SMS" entity or something similar. So I consider the demo not to be working at the moment.

espcrm are you sure? Please check video: https://devcrm.it/files/sms-2021-04-...b174551caf.mp4

Comment

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi emillod, yes I'm sure; but did another test and it seem to possibly a caching issue? I used Private Windows to do the test and it showed up.

So I cleared the site cache and re-try in normal window. It showed up now.

I wonder if this is an issue due to multiple demo account you have. Anyway, look good.

• emillod
        emillod commented
        Editing a comment
        Interesting issue I have to check it, because i had similar issue with different account, hm..
    Working...
    X