Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• send excel file report by email

hello,
    I had a problem opening reports in excel 365, the problem has been corrected by Yuri with a new version of the extension. The problem arises when I send the report by email with the excel file attached, there are some problems with the chart in Excel.
    In outlook on my network, it does not repair the excel file, just an error message, I click on Yes, and I have the file with the data without the graph.

attached message in portal office, which repairs the file.

I have version 2.7.6 of the advanced pack, and EspoCRM 5.9.4

thank you

Hello,

I testing that in EspoCRM 6.1.6 and all works fine. Try to update your version to a newer.
    Detail here: https://docs.espocrm.com/administration/upgrading/

Comment

Hello,

Sorry, I provide details, when I send an email manually, the excel file is correct. The problem is with the automation of this email, in this case, no graphic in the excel file.

I updated my versions, advanced pack 2.7.7 and espocrm 6.1.6. The problem is still here.

Thank you for watching this, can you do the test for sending mail automatically?

Comment

previous post for the problem that arises when opening the excel file for export, without sending an email
        hello, I use version 5.8.2 and advanced pack 2.5.1. when i export my report in excel version 365, i have the data table but not the graph, excel message: Part deleted: /xl/drawings/drawing1.xml part. (Drawing form). I have the same problem on the demo site. No problem with Libre Office. But in my business, users work with

Comment

no one has the problem ?

Comment

Hello,

This is only a problem with Excel files?

Comment

Hello,
              Yes no other choice, the excel file is automatically included in the scheduled sending of mail

Comment

Hello,
                Is there someone to look at the problem, it seems that there is a problem at the XML level (Repaired records: Drawing in part /xl/drawings/drawing1.xml (Drawing shape).

this repairs the file in the portal office, only the users of my company, do not go to the portal, they are with the outlook 365 software on their PC, and this one does not repair the file, it removes the graphic, a little pity.

Comment

hoo hoo, there is someone ?

Comment

Working...
                  X