X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generic VoIP API

Hello,

we are currently evaluating Espo CRM

Unfortunately we do not use any of the products the VoIP Pack works with.
    We would spend the money, but...

Would it be possible to manually integrate the Call function including popups showing caller information?
    What we could provide is an http request when the call starts and when the call ends.
    I played with the API a bit, I could created call entities via a post request after looking up the account / contact information by phone number.

But that doesn't show a popup inside the portal? Is it possible to achieve that?

Any plans to include a generic call API?
    Let me explain what I mean with generic

- When the API is called with phone number parameter and start parameter it looks up corresponding entities (account, contact, lead, ...) and automatically creates an call entity for the connected entity
    - Moreover it shows a ongoing call popup
    - When the API is called with phone number parameter and end parameter it modifies the call entity and set it's end

When no connected entity is found (phone number not saved yet, person used another phone) it creates a call entity and saves it for a default contact (new contact?), where one can assign it later

So in general: For calls one would only need to add a description what the call was about and save it.

Please tell me if this is the correct approach, or kindly name a better one

Could be integrated in the commercial VoIP Pack, of course

Best regards from Germany
Working...
X