Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook Integration - Multitenancy Account

Hi,

I have a question on Outlook Module, Could you please explain me Why is the multitenancy account is requesting ? Since there are some security that we have to consider appreciate the explanation on this.
    Cheers!
    Nishan.

can anyone advice me on this. I need to explain the team on this. and I dont have any idea.
    Cheers!
    Nishan.

Comment

As it is a paid extensions perhaps Ticket Support might get you a quicker response.

Comment

Hi Nishan,
        It is just the option in the Outlook Integration. You can select a proper tenant in the Administration -> Integration -> Outlook -> Tenant.

Comment

• Nishan Perera
          Nishan Perera commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Max, I understood that its is a option. And I want to know why we need to use it ? What is the purpose of having multi tenet app in azure for espocrm.

In Azure side you may select a tenant you need. In the manual https://docs.espocrm.com/extensions/...on/setting-up/ there is no a mandatory condition that the Azure side tenant should be only multitenant.

Comment

Hi Nishan,
        I know that I suggested you do that, cause the error statement said: "(Espo+CRM)+is+not+configured+as+a+multi-tenant+application"
        I assumed that you have to try to switch it to a multi-tenant mode to make things work.

Comment

Working...
        X