Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate Fields and Layouts

Hi,
    I've added new fields to the Extension. For examples, GarageNumber, Pool, Garden. When i edit the Details layout and add the new fields, not appears all. And therefore, the filed with square, does not appers. Any idea?
    Thanks,

Seems you are starting with espoCRM I guess.
    So when you created the new fields, after that you have to put them in the respective views in the Layout Manager. Rebuild the database (in Administration) ist mostly necessary as well and sometimes you will have to clear also the browser cache.
    When that all does not help, there is a logfile in data/logs/, where you in most cases will get hints, if something does not work. If you don`t understand something thta is written there, post the log here. I think in most cases you will get help.

Comment

• espcrm
      espcrm commented
      Editing a comment
      You don't need to rebuild the database when changing the layout, only do it if you find some issue. What you do need to do is refresh the webbrowser (firefox, chrome, edge, safari, etc) after you Save your Layout. Otherwise you will see old layout.

Hi, thanks shalmaxb and espcrm Really i'm new with espo and i'm discovering things on the fly. I've just seen where wa my mistake. Thanks 4 all.

Comment

Working...
X