Integration to 3CX PBX system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integration to 3CX PBX system

yuri Hi, is there any plans to integrate espocrm to 3CX PBX system? We are keen on this as our need automate is getting higher especially with this pandemic. Appreciate your advise on the following if there is none:

(1) Can espocrm developers do it for us (paid, of course)?
    (2) Is there anyone or company providing such an extension?

Thank you in advance for your help.

I think it is possible trough the 3CX CRM Template Generator
    Create your own CRM template with the 3CX CRM Template Generator

You should make an API user with only needed rights and run the wizard from the software. I puzzled a bit with the API URL and i think this should work:
    https://*domain*/api/v1/Contact?where[0][type]=startsWith&where[0][attribute]=phoneNumber&where[0][value]=[Number]

Variables are probebly the field names from Espo, so for example ContactID should be set as simply id and CompanyName as accountName. etc. etc.

I will test it myself soon, but if you want to go ahead before then: good luck

Comment

mbrands Thank you so much for the help. I will try that out soon.

Comment

We are also stuck with this yuri Can we commission this as a custom development please? Name your price

Comment

I'm *told* that 3CX is based on Asterix, so we are hoping that it is just some minor modifications to that. We can offer setup and testing support. It's also free to install on a VM/VPS, so should be relatively easy to get your own test install.

Comment

Working...
          X