Compatibility older AdvancePack with EspoCRM 6.x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compatibility older AdvancePack with EspoCRM 6.x

I am using AdvancePack 1.32.15 and upgraded to EspoCRM6.0.3.
    During upgrade i run into an error where it said i could not find module/Advanced/Acl/Report.

I was able to fix this by editing Report.php in the mentioned path:
    namespace Espo\Modules\Advanced\AclPortal;
    to
    namespace Espo\Modules\Advanced\Acl;

Now i run into the strange problem that when i save a record i get an ERROR 500 with no mentioning in the log file, even after changing it to DEBUG. The data is saved however, but the screen not updated untill a refresh.

What i did find in the apache error logs is:
    AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Declaration of Espo\\Modules\\Advanced\\Notificators\\BpmnUserTas k:rocess(Espo\\ORM\\Entity $entity) must be compatible with Espo\\Core\\Notificators\\DefaultNotificator:rocess(Espo\\ORM\\Entity $entity, array $options = Array) in /home/admin/domains/domainhere/private_html/wrs/application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Notificators/BpmnUserTask.php on line 21', referer: https://wrs.domainhere.com

Is it possible that there is a compatibility issue with the old extentions?

your solution works great. Thanks.
    But I don't have the problem you mentioned. Update/Save no problem.

Originally posted by mbrands View Post
    I am using AdvancePack 1.32.15 and upgraded to EspoCRM6.0.3.
    During upgrade i run into an error where it said i could not find module/Advanced/Acl/Report.

I was able to fix this by editing Report.php in the mentioned path:
    namespace Espo\Modules\Advanced\AclPortal;
    to
    namespace Espo\Modules\Advanced\Acl;

Now i run into the strange problem that when i save a record i get an ERROR 500 with no mentioning in the log file, even after changing it to DEBUG. The data is saved however, but the screen not updated untill a refresh.

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Declaration of Espo\\Modules\\Advanced\\Notificators\\BpmnUserTas k:rocess(Espo\\ORM\\Entity $entity) must be compatible with Espo\\Core\\Notificators\\DefaultNotificator:rocess(Espo\\ORM\\Entity $entity, array $options = Array) in /home/admin/domains/domainhere/private_html/wrs/application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Notificators/BpmnUserTask.php on line 21', referer: https://wrs.domainhere.com

Comment

Yes, you even fixed some of it.

You need to update the overridden function declaration in the advanced pack to match the one in espo core

Originally posted by edward7097 View Post
      your solution works great. Thanks.
      But I don't have the problem you mentioned. Update/Save no problem.
      is it possible you have a different version of the advanced pack?

Comment

• mbrands
        mbrands commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for the feedback. I was unable to fix it and decided to buy a new licence. I can not confirm if your suggestion would have worked.
        That said, after installing the newest version by problems where solved, so it was indeed a compatibility issue

• tothewine
        tothewine commented
        Editing a comment
        my boss isn't ready to get a new license yet so i'm going to deal with this too soon or later
    Working...
    X