• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Pack: list report print2pdf does not show images

Advanced Pack 2.6.0
    EspoCRM Version 5.9.4

Hello!

The headline pretty much describes the problem.

I have custom reports with images. Works fine on the report list. Does not work on the print2pdf report list.

Is this a bug of advanced pack? What can I do to make the images show up on print2pdf?

No difference between version 2.5.4 and 2.6.0

Thanks!

I don't have Advanced Pack so not sure but do you need to create PDF Template for this? Or is it automatic created/available to use?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	report table code.png
Views:	336
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	64070 Hello espcrm!

The pdf template is included in Advanced Pack and I am using it, see above image #2.

I am not a developer but an admin user and do not know how to get access to the html code of this template. To be exact: I dont have access to the html code of the table.

Thank you!
      Last edited by gustavgraz; 10-30-2020, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Hello gustavgraz,
        Unfortunately, it is not supported at this moment to show images or any other attachments in the PDF document for Report.

Comment

Hi Maximus!

Thank you for the answer!

Can this feature be set on the list for next upgrade of advanced pack?

Thank you!

Comment

Hi, are you able to duplicate it? Can you try copying that code into a new PDF Template and see if you can Print2PDF the report?

Comment

Hi Maximus ,

Have you planned to develop this feature in the close future? I need to know if possible please!
              CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
              Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Hi eymen-elkum
                All I know is our developers will investigate such possibility. More info you can get by contacting yuri.

Comment

Working...
                X