Mobile App For Espocrm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile App For Espocrm

In parallel with development and customization in EspoCRM, all features are integrated to the mobile application. You can quickly log in, add new records and make updates from screens specially designed for functions of EspoCRM, such as lead - opportunity management, activity management, task management, stream etc.

it's free for 15 days.

IF YOU ARE USING ESPOCRM, A UNIQUE MOBILE APPLICATION IS WAITING FOR YOU

Hello,
    nice ... but seemt not work when 2 factor is activated in CRM.
    can't not try with another crm.

Regards

Comment

hello we have on our road map We will complete it within 1 month.

Comment

Nice to see a development on mobile app. keep it up. looking forward to use it.!
        Cheers!
        Nishan.

Comment

That's nice! Could you add some video about Mobile App?
          Last edited by AlexAv; 10-20-2020, 07:42 PM.

Comment

What are the advantages of a native mobile app over webview? EspoCRM is simply transferred to a mobile application using service https://www.appypie.com/ or similar?
            On the other hand, it is very difficult to maintain possible customizations at the level of the native application

Comment

Looks like this is no longer supported.

Comment

Hello, i am also looking to have a working mobile app that actually WORKS? all these app wont support 2FA to start with... Please someone create a working app for this CRM, it is NEEDED. Thanks

Comment

It appears to be quite fascinating. While I had previously been utilizing different software for this purpose, my acquaintances have recommended espocrm as the superior option, ensuring optimal performance and no complications. As a result, I am now interested in acquiring an overview of this software and its general usage. Normally, I would watch instructional videos on Youtube, but I am currently situated in the mountains with a team Of magento developers for a month-long team-building event, leaving me with only the option to read about it.​

Comment

Seems to me the best approach would be to view a mobile application as an additional interface, and reproduce all functionality using the API behind the scenes. Watching this issue also, and that is what I anticipate needing to do.

This also popped up as an in-between step / bandaid line of thought:

Hi, we've made a Progressive Web Application for our espo crm, thats an installable mobile & desktop application, so we will share the 'How to" with anybody how likes to have a similar app. 1. Create a new folder in your espo root folder and name it icon 2. Create an image png file 192px x 192px, name it 192x192.png
                    Last edited by migrator; 04-08-2023, 03:47 PM.

Comment

I once tried PWA and did not like it. EspoCRM on desktop doesn't work well with mobile interface so I gave up. If you able to create one that be good.

Currently there is another Mobile App in "expression of interest stage" so it might never happen.

I'm working on a 'fake' Mobile app which I'm still trying to debug and in an early testing phase. And it will require you to put in some work/effort to use once I do finish it... But it better than nothing. I been waiting for too long to get my phone connect to EspoCRM so work with what I can...

With that said, this thread isn't good to interfere with said it is about obiapp.

Comment

Working...
                      X