SMS Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMS Module

Hello, is there the possibility of having the VOIP integration module only for sending SMS? we do not need to integrate the VOIP but only to send SMS thanks

Hello,

wich is your provider of SMS ? is compatible with espocrm VOIP extension ?

Regards

Comment

I believe Twillio is supported, and Twillio support SMS.

But not sure if the VOIP extensions support sending SMS through though.

Comment

• item
        item commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello espcrm,
        Yes it's support sending SMS.. very nice front-end like out-of-box "email"

Regards

my provider is clickatell but I can also switch to twillio it is not a problem, I would just like to be able to send messages without having to buy a module that includes all the VOIP services while I only need SMS

Comment

We have our own extension which is only sending messages. We can connect it with any sms provider which have api

Comment

Originally posted by enricorossa View Post
          my provider is clickatell but I can also switch to twillio it is not a problem, I would just like to be able to send messages without having to buy a module that includes all the VOIP services while I only need SMS
          There is no free solution at this stage. You would need to pay for a single purchase and not update the extensions so it not an annual fee. You do risk update issue though but I think there nothing major that will break the extensions.

I'm don't know much about emillod's team extensions but perhaps it can do more or less in term of feature and restriction. With the official VOIP package it is a 1 license per purchase.

Comment

espcrm i think that enricorossa should consider buying official twilio extension. EspoCRM devs created really great extension and i think enricorossa will find everything he need there.
            We're using our own SMS integration in EspoCRM from more than 2 years and nothing break till now. Also there is not match to break because everything is working based on entities and API integration.

Comment

sorry for the delay in replying but I have been away, currently I have written my extension that through the bees retrieves the phone number and connects to the clickatel service and sends the sms but it is a bit inconvenient, I will buy the VOIP extension in the future thanks

Comment

Hello enricorossa,
                In order to test the Twilio SMS feature, before you purchase it you can register your own Personal Demo account on the EspoCRM company's cloud here https://www.espocrm.com/cloud-registration/?plan=demo. Just make sure you ticked the 'VoIP' box on the bottom of the registration form.

Comment

I've custom extension for SMS based on smsapi.com

Comment

Working...
                  X