Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate Extension - Property Matching

Hi
    I have added some fields in the "Request" entity do I also need to add the same fields to the "Property" entity? Also, when I go to administration>real estate>property matching...it only allows me to match specific fields (Square Foot, Year Build, Bedroom Count, etc). How can I add the new fields to match?

Thank you for any help!

Mike

That "Matching" is linked how your field get shown, you can create a new field call "Land Size" and have it shown only when you choose "Land" under property matching.

To create new field, just go to Admin > Entity Manager > Real Estate Property > create new field
    Go back to Property Matching and choose Land to only only "Land Size" because Land shouldn't have Bedroom Count, etc.

All Property Matching does is to Show/Hide field when you choose Property Type.

As for the Request system, I don't use it so can't help you.

Comment

• mlmcvinney
      mlmcvinney commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      I just tried that without success. I also cleared the cache which didnt help either. It only shows the original few fields for matching. Maybe there is a step that I am missing?
      than you!

Hi mlmcvinney , not sure if this is what you want, but all it does is show and hide field. Here is a screenshot as proof of concept. If this is what you want I can see if there is a way to fix your system.

By changing the property "Type" my field appear and disappear. Most of the time I only use House (Separate House), Vacant Land and Commercial (Office, etc)

And make sure you add these in the layout field else it won't show up, non-default field I added are: Population, House Size and Floor or was it Floor Count.

Comment

And one more attachment since 5 per post only.

Comment

Update: Thinking about this a little more, I decided to play with a feature I never used before: Property Matching. It is quite interesting but I don't know how to make use of it yet. The screenshot here recommend to use API: https://www.espocrm.com/extensions/real-estate/

I created one manually as a test and it seem to work well. I might use this as a filter system in the future though. Here a system of proof of concept in the screenshot.

I also played with the Opportunity, quite interesting but might be too confusing for me to use, I probably get lost in it.
        Last edited by espcrm; 08-14-2020, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Hi,
          Thank you for your help!
          In Entity Manager>Property>Fields>Type...I added Mobile Home Park since I have been doing a lot with them for my CRE investment clients.
          In Entity Manager>Property>Fields...I created a enum field called "Septic".
          In Layout Manager>Properties>Details...I added the field "Septic"
          I go to Administration>Real Estate>Property Matching...scroll to Mobile Home Park and dont see the field as an option. Pictures attached.

Thank you

Mike

Comment

I clicked on the Rest API link and it went to a 404 page...

Comment

Do I also need to create or add the same field to Entity Manager>Request and Layout Manager>Request?

Comment

Update: I created a integer field called "Test Integer" and a float field called "Test Float"...those showed up in the Admin Property Matching panel. The other fields I tried didnt show up. From your screen shots it looked like you did it with an Enum field.

Comment

Oh I see your issue now. I guess I overlooked it.

Yes I think only two type of field is available as the option (I believe it code that way to be compatible with the Request feature). Integer and Float(?), I believe I previously mention this is one of my old post but it been so long I totally forgotten about it.

You probably have to look for the coding and edit it if you want to expand it.

One method I think will work as a work around: Use Conditions making field visible (click the Edit at the very bottom when you open a Edit field)

As for the Enum field, I didn't create any new one, only used the default Enum field call "Type" in RealEstateProperty

Comment

Ok, that makes sense...the conditional formatting works! Would've made it easier to do it through property matching. Thank you a ton for all of your help!

Comment

Anyone else use this extensions? Recently I just notice that my Contact (request type) get reset to Blank after that I save, change screen and look at them.

That drop down list after adding the Contact to a Properties.

Not sure if this is a bug or it just me.

Using EspoCRM v6.0.3 and extension version real-estate-1.4.0

The field is created by the extension here: #Admin/fieldManager/scope=Contact&field=propertyRole
                      Last edited by espcrm; 11-06-2020, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X