Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Add custom entity on avaible field (advanced pack)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add custom entity on avaible field (advanced pack)

Hello,

in advanced pack, when me make a report for a entity, we have always Account, Account.assigned users and so listed on any entity.

My question is "how i can add my custom entity" in the list ?

sample report email entity : Account is listed, but i will MyEntity.

Can't upload print-screen ... certainly i bug since vbulletin vulnerability ( write error )

Regards

Hi there,
    Could you describe it more explicitly? Do you mean that you created a new custom entity but you don't have it in the target Entities list to select it for the report?

Comment

Hello Maximus
      No, my custom entity is avaible on avaible target entity and all fields ... no problem there.

But, Account fields is avaible for all entity.. sample : make a report for "Email" ... on avaible field you have Account fields avaible.
      there is no relation between Email and Account .. but Account fields are avaible.
      My request is list myCustomEntity in avaible field for entity Email.
      So i will make a report like so :

Report Email
      Parent field of Email is always : MyCustomEntity
      List

name (subject), dateSend, to , MyCustomEntity.assignedUser.

Comment

I see. Well, there is a hidden system logic for this relation. I suggest to create a relationship to be able to fetch the Account data.

Comment

Hello Maximus
          thanks.. if you can say me witch files i can modify, inherith or custom folder.. i can do this. (with my skill)
          i know we can not publish any data/info about extention.. so if you have the response, you can pm info

Maybe this must be a feature request because we have B2B or the other ... ours business is not Account.

In the same way.. role.. we can select Account as role.. (dropdown : Account, team or own..) .. if there too we can add ours custom Entity as base role.

Any tips are well come

Regards

Comment

I'd like to help you but unfortunately, it is out of my system architecture knowledge. Hope someone from Developer Help brunch might help you.

Comment

• item
              item commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks Maximus . .it's out of myne too ... but a feature request maybe ?

> but a feature request maybe

Well, why not? You can post such request. Anyway, our CEO decides to add such enhancement to our roadmap or no.

Comment

Hello Maximus,

the CEO is do that since long time but i just understand this now
              https://docs.espocrm.com/development...-with-primary/

Regards

Comment

Working...
              X