This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Pack news

Advanced Pack includes:Release notes: https://www.espocrm.com/extensions/a...release-notes/

More info: https://www.espocrm.com/extensions/advanced-pack/
    Last edited by yuri; 03-06-2019, 08:33 PM.

Now is able to schedule sending report result to selected users in list reports

Comment

Hi,
      How to send report result by email?

Comment

Hi, only list report are supported for now. There should be panel in the right side.

Comment

Products and Quotes now are available in Advanced Pack

Comment

Hi there,
            That would be very nice to have Export to PDF option next to 'Get CSV'. (List & Grid reports)
            best regards,
            Selcuk

Comment

Hi,
              i just get the email "Save 25%
              Your coupon code" :......
              but where we can insert the coupon code?

Comment

Hi Ruslan

You need to click Proceed Payment first. Today is the last day coupon is active.

Comment

Now is able to schedule sending report result to selected users in GRID reports as well!

Comment

Hi Yuri now i see the field and made a payment

Thanks.
                    Last edited by Ruslan; 07-29-2015, 07:18 PM.

Comment

The new version 1.5.0 released.

Workflow: Condition for link fields improved (will be compatible with the upcoming 3.6.0 version).
                      Make Followed Action added. Force certain users to Follow the record once conditions met.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
                        The new version 1.5.0 released.

Workflow: Condition for link fields improved (will be compatible with the upcoming 3.6.0 version).
                        Make Followed Action added. Force certain users to Follow the record once conditions met.
                        Hi, thank you
                        but still not working workflows emails with fields linked
                        example : I put a contact field in my custom entity, I want to receive the contact's name in my email, I type "{personName}" in the template but I receive user assigned, or I type "{contacts.name}" or {myentity.contactsName} or {myentity.contacts} and still doesnt works.

Comment

Hi,

LinkMultiple fields are not supported by design. For link fields {myEntity.contactName} should work.

Comment

1.5.1 version released.

* Workflow Action: Make Followed.
                            * Workflow Action: Create Notification.
                            * Report Dashlet: Ability to open report from dashlet.

Comment

Hello, i am testing the workflow feature on a demo before buying the pack, i am trying to set a condition for an opportunity but i can not achieved it maybe you can help me

Here is what i need :

First
                              when stage of opportunity become "Needs Analysis" create in this opportunity "task 1" "task 2" task 3"

Second
                              when stage of the opportunity equal "Needs Analysis" and that all tasks have status completed update stage of the opportunity to "Value Proposition"

Third
                              when stage of opportunity become "Value Proposition" create in this opportunity "task 4" "task 5" task 6"

Fourth
                              when stage of the opportunity equal "Value Proposition" and that all tasks have status completed update stage of the opportunity to "Proposal/Price Quote"

etc etc...

the overall ui and features look nice so i just need to know how to achieve this to buy tha package

Please help me
                              Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X