Bad server response on Sales Orders list layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad server response on Sales Orders list layout

Hi, I bought and installed the sales pack recently; then I added a new field into the Sales Order entity; also renamed another field, "Shipping Cost", by "Costo de Envio" in Spanish; after that, every time I click over the Sales Orders, I receive a "Bad Server Response" alert window; I checked the log and I see this:

[2020-04-23 08:32:59] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception ParseError: "syntax error, unexpected '?', expecting variable (T_VARIABLE)" at /home/sot/domains/salesontop.com/public_html/fe/application/Espo/Modules/Sales/Services/Quote.php line 446 {"exception":"[object] (ParseError(code: 0): syntax error, unexpected '?', expecting variable (T_VARIABLE) at /home/sot/domains/salesontop.com/public_html/fe/application/Espo/Modules/Sales/Services/Quote.php:446)"} []

I made a rollback to revert the changes but even with that I'm getting the same error.

Can anybody help me to know what can be happening?

Hello Jorge,
    What EspoCRM version do you use? I will try to reproduce.

Comment

What php version do you have? It should be 7.2 or greater.

Comment

Hi, My EspoCRM is 5.5.6 and the PHP version is 7.0.33, so the problem can be the version? let me update it; the weird is that it worked fine until I touched the entity.

Comment

Jorge, try to upgrade your web server and CLI PHP version and test it again.

Comment

Yes! it worked! Thank you!

Comment

Hi,

I've to upgrade my MariaDB version to 10 and my PHP to 7.3; now everything is working; but when I try to upgrade, the system is not allowing me because a database error; when I rebuild the system, now it says: Error 500 - Error while rebuilding database. See log file for details.

The problem is that I've enabled the DEBUG mode in the config.sys and in the logo I'm only receiving this error:

[2020-06-02 23:58:01] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception ParseError: "syntax error, unexpected '?'" at /home/sot/domains/salesontop.com/public_html/sre2/application/Espo/ORM/Repositories/RDB.php line 103 {"exception":"[object] (ParseError(code: 0): syntax error, unexpected '?' at /home/sot/domains/salesontop.com/public_html/sre2/application/Espo/ORM/Repositories/RDB.php:103)"} []

But that error is every minute into the log; It seems there is a problem with the CRON; but there is nothing else.

And a quick question; I read into another post (I've been searching for a solution) that you can't have any other table into the same table; is that true? I have some other tables but never gave me any error, but, do you know if that can be the problem?

Comment

Hi Jorge,
                please tell us:
                1. What is your actual EspoCRM version
                2. What EspoCRM version you are trying to achieve.
                3. How do you try to upgrade (UI, CLI with pointing the upgrade package, CLI by the `php command.php upgrade` command)?
                4. What is your actual MariaDB version (I mean 10.0, 10.1 etc.)?
                5. PHP v7.3. is applied to your web server PHP version or CLI (I need to know the actual PHP version for CLI and web server)?

> you can't have any other table into the same table; is that true?

It is not clear. Could you provide a link on that post?

BTW I noticed that you have had some customization https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...late#post59013.
                I believe, that might cause the error which description you are viewing in the log.
                Last edited by Maximus; 06-03-2020, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X