Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I create a report based on certain field value change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I create a report based on certain field value change?

Hi,

I want to create a report with Advanced Pack based on the following simple condition so that I can see all the opportunities with sales stage changed:

opportunity's stage changed

How can I make this happen?

I have tried to use entity\isAttributeChanged('stage') but it does not work (see attached screenshot)

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks.

I'm trying to work this out to - I've been playing with some assorted expressions to no luck either. Have you found a solution yet?

Comment

Hi chrisjiang,
      It is not possible to get with the way you provided. For Report there's should be some anchor. This is how I see it:
      1. Create a 'Date' type field for Opportunities (let's call it 'stageChangeDate'). You may don't add it to a layout. It is just our anchor.
      2. Add formula for Opportunity:
      Code:
      ifThen(
          entity\isAttributeChanged('stage'),
          stageChangeDate = datetime\today()
      )
      So when the stage will be changed, the date of this action will be saved in the 'stageChangeDate' field. Note: this will work for the future changes.
      3. Create a report with the filter (if 'stageChangeDate' is not empty). Also, due to the 'Date' type of the 'stageChangeDate' field you can even build a report based on the time period.

Comment

• chrisjiang
        chrisjiang commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks a lot for this help. I think this solves the puzzle I have.

Best wishes.
    Working...
    X