Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espocrm Extensions Market NEW!!

Hi there,

I am Eymen Elkum, Eblasoft LTD. co-founder, I am appreciated to announce launching my website after long term of espocrm support and experience.

We are as Eblasoft planning to focus more and more on Espocrm and this e-market is the first step, our major target is to give the Espocrm community additional value regarding the products & services.

I am sure that espocrm community need one more company to assist and help in professional development and additional amazing helpful products,

we will focus on bring espocrm to mobile world in the shortest time so you can receive push notifications on your device.

Someone may ask why your extensions is not free: we are planning to produce some free extensions but to make Eblasoft focus on espocrm technology we absolutely need income resource to be able to go ahead if you find prices larger than your budget because of your small business or low income country just email me on eymen@eblasoft.com.tr.

You also can use this coupon FIRST100SALE, it add 50% discount for the first 100 orders.

We planned to use 2checkout as payment method but couldn't connect to our website because we are using WIX and our 2checkout plan is "2MONETIZE" we hope this to be fixed soon,
    unfortunately Paypal not available in Turkey

for the time being we will use Payoneer payment links to accept payments
    Last edited by eymen-elkum; 02-02-2024, 11:12 AM.
    CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
    Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

For clients who already bought extensions by directly contacting me by emails just send me an email to give you access to your products to keep updated
    CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
    Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Please create my user there.

thanks. Good work.

Comment

• eymen-elkum
        eymen-elkum commented
        Editing a comment
        I have sent email to you,
    Working...
    X