Real Estate Extensions - Modify & General

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate Extensions - Modify & General

Starting to use the Real Estate Extension (available for free by EspoCRM).

There is a few field that I want to modify the option of but have not been able to figure out how to. This thread is to ask for help and overall to discuss matter about this extension.

---

SOLVED: see post #2

Field: Request Type (requestType) - This field have two option: Sale & Rental. I want to add in more option but is unable to. The field type is a Enum but it blank in there, it seem to be some sort of Special Enum

Field: Contact's Role (contactRole) - same as above, there is only option here and I want to add in more but there seem to be noway to do it.

---

Dilemma I'm currently facing the field Price. You can only have a single value so you cannot be a range in it. You can with the Request entity though but it using 2 separate field. I'm not sure if I should create 2 new fields and start using that instead of creating 1 single new field for "Max" and use the existing field as Minimum range. The issue I might face is it won't be able to Match with the Request with I don't set it up property.

Perhaps using a formula/calculation field as the price might be able to do that.

---

So, are you using this extensions? Let talk about it and how you are using it.

Currently I'm using it to Wikipedia for client's office and address. Previously I was using Knowledge Database as the information Wiki but I believe using the Property entity (Real Estate extension) is more ideal.

Sometime the property might be renovation, demolish, no longer exist or rebuild, with these you can either delete old data or create new one, but if you create new one you have a duplication of the property. This is why I also add a field call "Property Data Year" which indicate which year this information is relevant to. Should I use a formula in the future to automatic add current year? But that might mean I can't add data of previous years as it auto input current year.
    Last edited by espcrm; 01-22-2020, 01:14 PM.

Hi,
    > Field: Request Type (requestType) - This field have two option: Sale & Rental. I want to add in more option but is unable to. The field type is a Enum but it blank in there, it seem to be some sort of Special Enum
    Go Administration -> Entity Manager -> RealEstateRequest -> Fields -> type

> Field: Contact's Role (contactRole) - same as above, there is only option here and I want to add in more but there seem to be noway to do it.
    Go Administration -> Entity Manager -> Contact -> Fields -> propertyRole

> Dilemma ....
    You can try to add such field via JSON file customization.

Comment

Wow why didn't I think of checking there (RealEstateRequest). And I would never notice it in contact.

---

But that is interesting, how is it that another entity's field (RealEstateRequest) is shown in this entity (RealEstate).

I must learn how it is done.

Originally posted by Maximus View Post

> Dilemma ....
      You can try to add such field via JSON file customization.
      It more about the consequence of my action. And would I just need to create new Field rather than risk breaking everything with JSON file?
      Last edited by espcrm; 01-22-2020, 01:16 PM.

Comment

SOLUTION: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/exte...6816#post56816

Some of the field is auto-hiding, is there anyway to disable to make change to that? I check the Entity Manager to see if there is a "visibility" condition but it all "None"

See screenshot:
        Last edited by espcrm; 03-16-2020, 04:22 AM.

Comment

If you want to disable autohide, perhaps the easiest (but not proper) way is to comment in the /client/modules/real-estate/src/request-dynamic-handler.js file this code line:
          Code:
          this.recordView.hideField(field);
          After, clear cache and reload a web page.
          Last edited by Maximus; 01-24-2020, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Will give that a try. Was hoping that there was a setting because I add in a few new option and it auto-hiding these field when it is not a "Separate House"

Comment

Hi everyone. Was reading through the feature of the Real Estate extension and notice this part:
              • Add this field for specific property types at Administration > Property Matching. This will automatically create a range field in Request entity type.
              Well, this solve my issue here: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/exte...5254#post55254

Comment

Working...
              X