Using MailChimp information in Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using MailChimp information in Reports

Hi, we are using the MailChimp plugin and I have a question how to integrate the information in reports.

Setup is as follows:
    - MailChimp for sending out a newsletter, we send it out through MailChimp (not Espo)
    - Some of the newsletter recipients are Contacts in our Espo CRM
    - We want to see which Contacts have clicked on which links in the newsletter
    - For each newsletter sendout from MailChimp I create a campaign in Espo
    - it nicely fetches the campaign information and shows in the protocol part of the campaign the information who received and who clicked on what

Questions:
    - the information who clicked on what / the URL is cropped in the protocol view. How can I expand this?
    - Is it possible to use this information in a Report view?
    - Can I show the information about URL clicks on the Contact view itself?

Thanks
    Christoph

Hello,
    1. Open this file /application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/layouts/CampaignLogRecord/listForCampaign.json and change/add a 'width' parameter. Example:
    Code:
    {"name": "data", "notSortable": true, "customLabel": "", [COLOR=#FF0000]"width": 50[/COLOR]},
    Then you should clear a cache and reload a web page.
    I suggest you to make such customization by creating a file with demanded configs in the custom directory (e.g. /custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/layouts/CampaignLogRecord/listForCampaign.json) to avoid the system file changing.
    Useful information - https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...specific-field.
    2. You can use this data in a report (see screenshots).
    3. There is no such an ability to set in in the list view.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X