Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espo-Mailchimp: syncing back MailChimp into ESPO campaign/contact log

Hi,

Our main target list is now primarily maintained in MailChimp, as new subscribers do so exclusively via a MailChimp form/page.

We usually now also send / start the campaign from MailChimp directly, even if we anyway also have a campaign corresponding in Espo.

Some questions:
    - what is the correct way to get the information from mailchimp synced back to Espo, i.e. the log of the emails that were sent, even if the campaign is sent out from MailChimp?
    - I imagine it requires setting up the campaign in Espo as well, as we do, but how can we avoid Espo CRM to remove any contact from the MailChimp list?

I hope my questions are clear,

In other words, what is the minimum setup to get campaign log from mailchimp back in espo but WITHOUT espo changing anything on the contact list/target list in MailChimp?

Thanks,

Hello,
    1. The campaign's statistic is pushing from MailChimp to EspoCRM upon MailChimpSync connection. The sync process runs by CRON.
    2. Sync from EspoCRM to MailChimp shouldn't remove any contact from the MailChimp audience list.

Comment

Working...
    X