• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Pack : Report arrow folder

Hello Teams,
    espo : 570
    advPack : 2.3.14

when we have folder in report.. when we click on arrow for expand folder .. give error 500

other way, all see work well. de children is expanded.
    can not replicate on demo crm.

Regards

Hello,
    It works good on my instance. Check for the error description in the log file located in data/logs/.

Comment

Hello Maximus
      PHP Code:
      [2019-10-04 19:15:46Espo.ERROR: (42000SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation1064 You have an error in your SQL syntaxcheck the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'ASC' at line 1GET /api/v1/ReportCategory/action/lastChildrenIdList?parentId=5c71e1b13ac509fb3line132file: /var/www/vhosts/xxxx/htdocs/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php [] [] 
      This
      maybe old version of mariaDB ?

Regards

Comment

>maybe old version of mariaDB?
        What MariaDB version do you use?
        In EspoCRM v.5.7.0. we have dropped supporting of MySQL v.5.5. Perhaps, this may be a reason of this error.

Comment

Server version: 10.0.38-MariaDB MariaDB Server

Comment

I have made one more test on php7.3. and MariaDB v.10.0.38. Everything is ok.
            Try to reproduce this error in the incognito window mode to check whether it is not a cache problem.
            You can also open F12 mode, then call the error, and in the 'network' tab find the query to DB.

Comment

Hello Maximus,
              i have put log on the mapper and this are result : i think order by and maybe in new version of espo new field createAt or somethink like so ?
              PHP Code:
              [2019-10-07 11:22:42Espo.WARNINGSELECT report_category.id AS `id`, report_category.name AS `name`, report_category.deleted AS `deleted`, report_category.order AS `order`, report_category.description AS `description`, report_category.created_at AS `createdAt`, report_category.modified_at AS `modifiedAt`, report_category.created_by_id AS `createdById`, TRIM(CONCAT(createdBy.first_name' 'createdBy.last_name)) AS `createdByName`, report_category.modified_by_id AS `modifiedById`, TRIM(CONCAT(modifiedBy.first_name' 'modifiedBy.last_name)) AS `modifiedByName`, report_category.parent_id AS `parentId`, parent.name AS `parentNameFROM `report_categoryLEFT JOIN `report_category` AS `parentON report_category.parent_id parent.id LEFT JOIN `user` AS `modifiedByON report_category.modified_by_id modifiedBy.id LEFT JOIN `user` AS `createdByON report_category.created_by_id createdBy.id WHERE (report_category.parent_id '5c71e80b92030f81f') AND report_category.deleted '0' ORDER BY  ASC [] [] 
              Last edited by item; 10-07-2019, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Could you try to reproduce this error in the KnowladgeBase?
                When this error occured?

Comment

Hello Maximus,
                  I can not reproduce on KnowladgeBase.
                  only on report .. strange
                  error only when I click "arrow" in patients/contacts (sample with the printscreen.. but occur in all) category.
                  Thanks for all
                  Last edited by item; 10-07-2019, 05:33 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

Hello Maximus,

reproduced on portal.espocrm.com

login portal -> go knowledgeBase -> VoIP Integration -> click arrow .. hehe

Regards

Comment

I'll look into.

Comment

resolved with 5.7.1
                        Thanks Yuri and teams

Comment

Working...
                        X