404 - File Not Found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 404 - File Not Found

So I'm trying ton install the Real Estate extension to my CRM. I've downloaded the .zip file to my desktop, I go into the CRM, Administration Extensions, select the file and when I click upload it gives me the error File Not Found.

I get the same error when I'm trying to upload contacts to the CRM.

What am I doing wrong? Do I need to have these files saved to a certain spot on my pc? The server I'm using is online (cloud) but I've never had a problem with uploading things into the server to install etc.

Thanks
    Brent

Hello,
    try to install extension via CLI. Run this command from the espocrm/ directory:
    Code:
    php extension.php /way-to-your-txtension/advanced-pack-2.3.14.zip

Comment

Having trouble installing too, any manual way to install it without CLI access? Got access FTP/file manager to root folder.

---
      EDIT:

I managed to learn how to use SSH.

Got up to trying to use the command but getting this error:

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to Espo\Core\Container::get() must be an instance of Espo\Core\string, string given, called in /home4/(censor)/public_html/crm.(censor).com/application/Espo/Core/Application.php on line 48 and defined in /home4/(censor)/public_html/crm.(censor).com/application/Espo/Core/Container.php on line 41

Not sure what is reason is, is it due to me using wrong commands? Incorrect path? Compatibility? Shared hosting server? File permission?

Kinda stuck at this point.

Comment

Working...
    X