Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total error in a grid report

Hello,

When I use a grid report for my prospects (I count my prospects created each week), I get a total at the bottom of the report that is wrong. When I export to Excel format, the Excel result is correct and I can see the difference.
    Do you need more information to find out where the problem is coming from?

Hi,

Yes please. Advanced Pack version. Report parameters.

Comment

Hello,

Here are some details:

EspoCRM Version 5.6.1
      Advanced Pack version 2.3.5

And I add the report settings as an attachment.

Thank you.

Comment

Still can't reproduce. How much is the difference between correct and shown values?

Comment

EspoCRM = 266 (false)
          Excel = 238 (true)

I enclose the screenshot of the report. The number per week is correct but at the bottom, the total is not equal to the sum of the weeks.

If I can help you by sending you more information, please do not hesitate.

Comment

Could you try to add an additional filter:

your date field -- is not empty.

Thanks

Comment

"Is not Empty" does not exist for my date field (see screenshot). Maybe it's a translation problem.

I tried with "Toujours" which is maybe the equivalent of "Is not Empty" but it doesn't fix the problem.

Comment

Could you please duplicate the report but with group by month instead of week. Please let me know whether with month it displays correct total. Thanks.

Comment

By grouping by month, the results of EspoCRM and Excel are the same.

Comment

Could you please try advanced pack 2.3.7.

Comment

I tried version 2.3.7. The Excel and EspoCRM results are now consistent... however, I do not understand because a week n°53 appeared for the year 2018 when it does not exist. You can compare the two screenshots posted today to compare.

Comment

Try running in MySQL

SELECT YEARWEEK('2018-12-31', 5)

it will return 201853

Week 2018/53 exists and it comprises a 31 which is Monday and a few days from 2019. 2019-01-01 is also 2018/53. It's correct.
                        Last edited by yuri; 04-30-2019, 04:08 PM.

Comment

The international standard ISO 8601 does not agree with this result. In 2018, it was only 52 weeks ago. December 31, 2018 is included in week number 1 of 2019.

I invite you to read the information in the link to Wikipedia.

Doesn't MySQL solve the problem with SELECT YEARWEEK('2018-12-31', 6) for example?

Comment

I will change it in 5.6.2 release. For USA (when Sunday is first day) we won't honor ISO 8601. Only if fdow is set to Monday. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                              X