Split up advanced pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Split up advanced pack

Hello everyone, I’m just wondering if it’s just me or is anyone else really annoyed that’s Espo have split the advanced pack functions in to separate paid for extensions which means we end up paying more and yet they haven’t even bothered to tell existing customers about it. No announcement, no email from them and not even anything on the forums that I can see..?

Email notifications are already in queue, ready to be sent.

> we end up paying more
    No. You will receive more info in email.

Comment

Hi Yuri,

where we can try the news sales packs ? on demo crm I see a "sales" button on home page but no other think

Regards

Comment

Hi,

We haven't uploaded it on our demos yet.

Comment

Extremely disappointed about the lack of communication for existing customers. We have been paying for years and now, we are going to have to pay more for even the features we currently have. Not to thrilled about that. Looking at options.

Comment

Originally posted by Clintre View Post
            Extremely disappointed about the lack of communication for existing customers. We have been paying for years and now, we are going to have to pay more for even the features we currently have. Not to thrilled about that. Looking at options.
            Clintre Look at the email that should have been sent to you from the EspoCRM team. That should have shed some light on your concerns.

yuri Thanks Yuri for the help and the notification via e-mail! Look forward to supporting this system throughout the upcoming years!!!

Comment

yuri I think if you purchased the advanced pack before the split, we should be upgraded to the bundle pack for the rest of our license term.

What was stated was that all upgrades for the year would be covered and I only found out about the removing of features post upgrade which doesn't feel right.

Comment

> I think if you purchased the advanced pack before the split, we should be upgraded to the bundle pack for the rest of our license term.

You should be upgraded and have all new licenses. You can check it on the customer portal. You will be able to get renewal upgrade for all features (once expired) for less total price than old advanced pack cost before.

> we are going to have to pay more for even the features we currently have.

Maybe you haven't received an email for some reason.
                Last edited by yuri; 03-08-2019, 07:02 AM.

Comment

For customers who already had advanced pack nothing will change. On expiration, they will be able to renew all licenses for the total price that is close to the price they paid for advanced pack before. All features they had in advanced pack, are split in different extension and available on the customer portal for all who have advanced pack license active.
                  Last edited by yuri; 03-08-2019, 07:18 AM.

Comment

yuri Now that I look again, I see that, but the email doesn't make that clear to me at all.

I appreciate the update.

Comment

Working...
                    X