No announcement yet.

AP 1.33.5: Quotes - populating billingAddress info fails upon Account selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP 1.33.5: Quotes - populating billingAddress info fails upon Account selection

Hi,

I see that when selecting accounts from Quotes the billingAddress section is populated only if all the Address columns are visible inside the list - small layout of the Account entity. Otherwise the setup() inside sales:views/quote/fields/account.js won't find info in model to copy over.

Is this the intended behaviour? If yes, is there a way to force list-small layout to load more columns silently?

thanks,
    regards,
    Miche

Hi Miche,

I can't reproduce. All address fields are populated.

Comment

Maybe you need to update advanced pack.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
        Maybe you need to update advanced pack.
        Hi Yuri,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Loaded 1.33.8 (over espo 5.5.6) and now it works!

Mmm... I have this behaviour in production env espo 5.4.3 + 1.32.13 and in my pre-production env ('isDeveloperMode' => true) which is espo 5.5.6 + 1.33.5. So was it fixed recently?

--update--
        Yes, I see it was fixed to make it fetch all attributes independently from layout selected.

Code:
        Espo.define('sales:views/quote/fields/account', 'views/fields/link', function (Dep) {

return Dep.extend({
                forceSelectAllAttributes: true,
        ----

It would be great to have a detailed bug / hotfixes for every AP release, like you provide in github for EspoCRM releases.

thanks,
        Michele
        Last edited by michib; 02-04-2019, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X