Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right way to update Advanced Pack?

Hi,

I'm having a weird experience while updating Advanced Pack.

1) started with Espo 5.4.3 + AP 1.32.13
    2) installed AP 1.33.5 going to extensions and install again AP loading file 1.33.5
    3) some weird things in quote... i.e. double items section - the first working, the second one below just with + button and dead
    4) i went to extensions and disinstalled AP - which stayed there but not flagged anymore with the install tick and ...
    5) installed AP 1.33.5 it creates a new extension line and installs but still having weird as of point 3

Whats next? Better to execute remove and reinstall AP after that?

--Addendum--
    I see that 1.33 moves things around:
    a) Tryied to fix things restoring layouts to defaults - http://XYZ/api/v1/QuoteItem/layout/listItem goes 404 also api/v1/Quote/layout/detailBottomTotal goes 404
    b) I see a new client/modules/sales sub folder where you moved Quote stuff if I am not wrong..

So... maybe going from AP 1.32 to 1.33 requires special attention / procedure?

thanks,
    Michele
    Last edited by michib; 01-12-2019, 11:38 AM.

Try to upgrade your EspoCRM to the latest version 5.5.5 and check the issue.
    Job Offers and Requests

Comment

Hi,

> 3) some weird things in quote... i.e. double items section - the first working, the second one below just with + button and dead

we have exactly the same problem. is there a solution?

Comment

Originally posted by Tim4667 View Post
        Hi,

> 3) some weird things in quote... i.e. double items section - the first working, the second one below just with + button and dead

we have exactly the same problem. is there a solution?
        Hi Tim,

I just updated my production system yesterday successfully.

I started from Espo 5.4.3 and AP 1.32.13. I updated _first_ Espo to 5.5.5 as suggested by tarasm and after that updated AP to 1.33.8 (without removing old AP installed). This way it worked.

regards,
        Michele

Comment

Working...
        X