Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orders: Add discount rate to line items

Hi,

I'd like to be able to specify discount rate (%) per item in quotes. I see from Yuri announcement that AD > v.1.32 provides this ability:

* Quotes: Ability to specify discount rate for line items.

How can I enable that? I've tried on a product with discount from list pricing and I have discount(%) added to layout quote items (list) but I cannot see discount(%) when editing quote.

thanks a lot,
    Michele

Hi Michele,

Try the layout Quote Items > List (item).

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
      Hi Michele,

Try the layout Quote Items > List (item).
      Thanks Yuri, I apologize... I didn't notice at first there was a list(item) type of layout at the bottom...

Now I notice another "problem": my test product has pricing type "discount from list", with list price 20. When I add it to a quote as an item is shown having unit=20 and discount 0. Shouldn't be list=20, unit=20, discount=0 ? Where I misunderstand it?

thanks,
      Michele

Comment

I don'nt understand the issue. I tried in the last version and it worked well.

Comment

I don'nt understand the issue. I tried in the last version and it worked well.
          See the screenshot attached. Product1 is a product with pricing type discount from list and list price = 20 euro. When I put it inside the order I get that. Is this the intended behaviour?
          I'd expect to get list=20, unit=20, discount=0 automatically and than you should be able to modify either unit or discount and get the other field automatically changed.

Michele

Comment

Do you use cloud or on-premise? If the last: update advanced pack to the latest. There was a bug a couple versions before.

Comment

Do you use cloud or on-premise? If the last: update advanced pack to the latest. There was a bug a couple versions before.
              Hi Yuri I'm on-premise.
              I'm running a development version, Espo 5.3.5, AP 1.32.13.
              I had a strange "issue" when upgrading AP on this system: the web interface reported a error:null (in red) and it locked in "Please wait...". But then going to admin - extensions it says the AD is upgraded. Could it mean something?

thanks,
              Michele

Comment

I don't know. Check logs.

Try to upgrade espocrm to 5.3.6.

Comment

I don't know. Check logs.
                  It was weird. I have xdebug on and it exausted free space on device. So removed old one and reinstalled properly recreated products and orders but no it does not work. I noticed that when you change discount from 0 to 10 for example the unit price goes blank so there must be a bug there.

I'll let you know.

thanks,
                  Michele

Comment

5.3.6 solves it.

thanks,
                    Michele

Comment