Pricing Advanced Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pricing Advanced Pack

Hi, I like very much to work with Espocrm. I am using the software to manage my office contacts, mailings, meetings and so on. I bought the advanced pack last year, but I am using only the features reports and calendar sync for I‘m working in a NGO. I have to pay the fee for unsing advanced pack on my own cause it is not our official contact management software. The price is for me as private user high. I understand that additional features couldn‘t be offerd for free cause there is a lot of work in it. My question is whether it is possible to have a modular price model for different modules. I think, for example, 15 € a month would be okay for my requirement. Regards Michael

Hi Michael,

we have no monthly price model and we don't plan to add it.

Regards,
    Tanya

Comment

It doesn‘t have to be a monthly model. It could be yearly. It was the idea, whether for example a modulized feature model is possible, e.g. calender sync and reports and workflows for perhaps 180 EUR/Year and so on.

Comment

For now it's impossible. Features from Advanved Pack extension are inseparable, at least for now.

Comment

Well, yes .. how much reason you have .. I love using EspoCRM .. luckily I can not afford to pay € 300 for the Advanced Pack just for using the Reports only ..

Comment

Working...
          X