Is there any available extension?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any available extension?

I couldn't find any extension for EspoCRM. Is the already any?

Thanks.

There is paid Reports and Workflow extensions. The Google Calendar Sync extension coming soon. We plan to implement market place with free and paid extentions in the nearest feature.

Comment

Interesting! Where can we test those extensions (Reports and Workflow) and can we eventually buy them? I mean in a near future.

Thanks.

Comment

We will install a demo version. I will send a link in about 3 days

Comment

Very good, thanks. I would be very interested in buying those.

Also, I'm actually developing an EspoCRM Module for managing our internal Workflow, which is very specific to our core business. But maybe your module will do the exact same thing, but better, since I'm an experienced PHP developer, but a beginner with EspoCRM... I would look forward to some documentation, right now I'm learning by the codes and examples.

Comment

I'm desperately searching for a CRM where you can add expenses to your incomes, for example - when making opportunity you can add transport expenses, production expenses etc. and in the end you can check actual profit from it. Do you plan to produce something like that in future? And maybe you can suggest any CRM which can currently do that? Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexAv View Post
              We will install a demo version. I will send a link in about 3 days
              is the demo ready for us to test it? andhow can i buy those modules?

Comment

I'm also interested in trying out the demo version.

Comment

Here is the demo for the Advanced pack: http://demo.espocrm.de/advanced/

Comment

Working...
                  X