Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comparing year by year sales

Hi,

I would like to set up a report which shows me a comparison of sales year by year (last and current year). If I set a grouping by month and a year it doesn't work because month names has additionl information about year. It cause that the same month is showd two times for each year separetly. How can I set two the same months (for two different years) on te same bar?

Hi,

There is no such a feature. I can suggest exporting report resulsts to XLSX and then modifying data in spredsheets.

Comment

There is a workaround for this. I defined a calculated field which returns the number of the month from invoice date. Now I can group chart as I want. The only issue is that I don't know how to recalculate this field for my old records without changing them.

Comment

For this create a report, where this month field is empty.
        Create a workflow with trigger type Scheduled, select this report and in action choose the action Update Target Record. And set the same formula, what you set in Entity Manager.
        Job Offers and Requests

Find Developer
        Find Customer

Comment

It's done and works perfectly.
          By the way, it so great that you can create solutions which seemingly doesn't exist, and all only by using other functionality.

Comment

Working...
          X