Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error after 1.31.4 upgrade

Hello,

I received these errors and got a Bad Server Response right after the update. I did a rebuild and it seems to have went away, but I wanted you to know about the errors:

[2018-05-01 04:32:23] Espo.ERROR: Hook class '\Espo\Modules\Advanced\Hooks\Common\GoogleCalenda r' does not exist. [] []
    [2018-05-01 04:32:23] Espo.ERROR: Hook class '\Espo\Modules\Advanced\Hooks\Common\Workflow' does not exist. [] []
    [2018-05-01 04:32:27] Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception Error: "Call to undefined method Espo\Core\ORM\Repositories\RDB::checkManualSyncs() " at /opt/bitnami/apps/espocrm/htdocs/application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Controllers/MailChimp.php line 56 {"exception":"[object] (Error(code: 0): Call to undefined method Espo\\Core\\ORM\\Repositories\\RDB::checkManualSyn cs() at /opt/bitnami/apps/espocrm/htdocs/application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Controllers/MailChimp.php:56)"} []

hi,
    thanks.

First two will be fixed in the next EspoCRM version (it's not a critical bug)
    the last one - some code was changed. After upgrade and refreshing the page this error message will disappear

Comment

Working...
    X