Clear All

• NEW EXTENSION: EspoCRM Colored Fields

Hello Dear EspoCRM Community,

we have developed a new paid extension for EspoCRM. The Extension allows:
    • Adds aduditional field types:
      • Color
      • Colored Enum
      • Colored Multi-Enum
    • each one has the ability to set a color indicator for a certain value to improve the usability of your CRM
    • new field types are available to create a new field in any entity in your EspoCRM instance
    • there are no limitations for using of fields created based on the new field types added by this extension
    • changing the field type of the existing field is not possible.
    Price: 90 EUR net of VAT (we are based in Germany). This extension will be available via our new store soon. If you do not want to wait please contact us here, it you want to purchase it directly.

Please contact us, if you have any further questions about it.

Regards from Germany, Zinit Solutions' Team.

Screenshots:

Click image for larger version  Name:	add-field.jpg Views:	1 Size:	88.9 KB ID:	36646

Click image for larger version  Name:	color-picker.jpg Views:	1 Size:	44.8 KB ID:	36647

Click image for larger version  Name:	colored-enum.jpg Views:	1 Size:	10.6 KB ID:	36648

Click image for larger version  Name:	list-view.jpg Views:	1 Size:	31.4 KB ID:	36649

UPDATE:

We have modified the extension:
    • now it extends existing "enum" and "multi enum" field types,
    • so it is posible to add colors, to your existing fields of these types in existing entities!
    • field type "color" is not active by default, but can be activated in meta data if needed.

Last edited by zinitsolutions; 04-25-2018, 05:20 PM.

This is GREAT stuff! Thanks so much for the work in this. I sent you a PM.

Comment

How do the fields work when exporting in excel or pulling in a report?

Comment

you will see only the value set, color is not transferred due to technical issues, eg csv table does no support background and text colors.

Comment

Would love to see something spun of this with numeric values and a calculation field .

Comment

Actually it is not planned, but i think it is possible. If we find someone to finance it, we would do it.

Comment

What do you mean by, finance it?

Comment

hi thank you for EXTENSION

İt s very good
                how can I install in my crm

Comment

Price updated:
                  Price: 90 EUR net of VAT (we are based in Germany). This extension will be available via our new store soon. If you do not want to wait please contact us here, it you want to purchase it directly.

Comment

This isn't updated to support the most recent enum changes in EspoCRM and they told me they don't intend to without spending some cash. Just be warned in case you were thinking about buying.

Comment

Working...
                    X