Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any plans to integrate Espo with Zapier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I paid a developer to make a private Zapier Connection which is working great for me.

Comment

• sergiohacks3
      sergiohacks3 commented
      Editing a comment
      what?? who??

• animax
      animax commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm also interested in that

We use EspoCRM with the advanced Pack.. great product! But we need urgently a Zapier integration for our business automation.
    Thank you!

Comment

I suggest reaching PieSync, approaching them to make it accessible for facilitated occurrences

My life is my message

Comment

As far as I know, PieSync unfortunately offers only a sync of contacts. i will check.

Comment

Yes PieSync is contacts only and very expensive for syncing a CRM with anything.
          Has anyone made a Zapier ZAP for Espo?

Comment

I'm waiting for the webhook feature of espocrm to implement something on zapier.

I think it would be released on the next version.

Comment

Hello, we need also integration with another helpdesk-software and zapier could be a possibility, but looks like it has never abled yet?

Comment

Hi all,

I can suggest SyncPenguin as a substitution of Zapier that could work in most common use cases. We provide customizable one-way (or two-way) synchronization for EspoCRM contacts, accounts, products, etc. We have some number of pre-built integrations but you can request a custom one (with pretty much any other business app) to be built by contacting us here: https://syncpenguin.com/contact-us/

Comment

I found Integromat a better alternative...

Comment

Great News. Integromat just launched 100% Espocrm compatible module.

Comment

yuri did you see this?

Comment

• espcrm
                        espcrm commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Cool, that good to hear

Integromat offers a connector, and IMHO is a far superior and more affordable solution than Zapier:

Comment

Hello, I tested integromat, BUT i will have a problem to get API key from espoCRM. -> I can create an API user and set all needed selections, but I can't find the actual API key anywhere. I have a version 6.0.9 installed with Google Integration package installed. Reason might be that I'm not able to see report-panel (where the API_key supposed to be visible):
                        Web-browsers error console says:
                        Uncaught Error: Could not load file 'client/modules/advanced/src/views/report-panel/record/panels/report-panel-side.js?r=1611598192'

Comment

Hello,
                          not sure, not know zapier ... but have same log error when .. (forget).. and resolved by : go admin->report panels->rebuild panel.

Comment

Originally posted by petrik View Post
                            Hello, I tested integromat, BUT i will have a problem to get API key from espoCRM.
                            Isn't the API in the user you create? Here is a sample URL.
                            EspoCRM is an Open Source CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software that allows you to see, enter and evaluate all your company relationships regardless of the type. People, companies, projects or opportunities - all in an easy and intuitive interface. Try for Free.

Click on that Username and on the bottom area it should say "API Key", if there is no User in there, then Create an User.

Comment

Working...
                            X