Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mailchimp sync Target List

Hi,

I create a list to Espocrm for add my contacts. I save and execute the job sync with my mailchimp list.
    But the contacts number to mailchimp list is not egal with the crm list.

Example : 3 contacts to EspoCRM list again 1 contact to mailchimp list

- They have a last name, a first name and an email address.
    - The jobs are correctly execute (status : success).

Do you have an idea?

Hello

There can be few reasons
    1. Job add item in the mailchimp queue. Job can be executed, but queue item can be not.
    2. MailChimp update own data with some delay. (API return success response, but on the site updates aren't shown)

You can monitor updating with opening the tables mail_chimp_queue and mail_chimp_batch. Mailchimp has Playground, where you can download the batchResult.
    Steps of list updating
    - add to queue UpdateList item
    - add to queue Batch items with related_queue_id from previous step id
    - while Batch queue item is sent (status = Sent) - creating a record in mail_chimp_batch table (queue_id is the same as id in previous step Batch Item id. A value from the column 'name' you can use in playground to get the detalisation of batch response).

Hope it helps

Comment

Hi,

Thx for your answer.

I have start a sync manually (Target List) :

1: In the jobs interface (http://xxxx/#Admin/jobs) : Job start "MailChimp: updateMCListRecipients" => Result "Success"
      2: In the database mail_chimp_queue : 1 result => name "UpdateList" but no data. The status is "Pending"
      3: Start the ScheduledJob "Run MailChimp Queue Items" : Job start "Run MailChimp Queue Items => Result "Success"
      4: In the database mail_chimp_queue : 1 result => name "UpdateList". The status is now "Success"
      5: In the database mail_chimp_batch : 0 result :S

Last 24 hours of API calls (mailchimp report) : 2 results => But method "GET" with not responses
      - GET /lists/.../members/
      - GET /lists/.../merge-fields/

I have a missing job?

Comment

Hi
        If your target list has no new recipients, it doesn't send any data for updating. If you want to reset this marker, unrelate target list and mailchimp list and link it again. Then run a sync manually

Comment

Exactly,

I create a new list :

1: In the jobs interface (http://xxxx/#Admin/jobs) : Job start "MailChimp: updateMCListRecipients" => Result "Success"
          2: In the table mail_chimp_queue : 2 result =>
          • name "UpdateList". The status is now "Success"
          • name "Batch". The status "Sent" and after few minutes "Success"

3: In the table mail_chimp_batch : 1 result => generate a name + parent_type "TargetList"

In the last API calls, I have a requests POST

But I don't see the batchResult in the playground (0 result with the name generate by the database)

I have again a difference with the number. It miss two contacts

Edit :

I read the field "data" of result to the table "mail_chimp_queue" and he contains only 1 contact

(ps : I created a new list in EspoCRM and Mailchimp)
          Last edited by agouriou; 02-07-2017, 10:41 AM.

Comment

In Playground could be a delay with updating as well. Relogin to playground and check again. By the way, find the needed queue item, related to your Batch and check 'data' column. How many operations does it contain? I know, it's hard to read (copy data, past into text box on http://jsonlint.com/, press Validate JSON button). You also can copy it and create a batch in playground with this operations and check the result.
            Last edited by tanya; 02-07-2017, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Hi,

thanks again

Now my users are sync correctly. But not my contacts.

I sync my users : the system create a batch with the data json => success ! He contains all users
              I add contacts : the system create only a queue "UpdateList" but not a batch => fail

I think read the source code. It is maybe a constraint or another..!

Best regards

Comment

Find..

I sync contacts with a database. The field ID is not correctly with EspoCRM. I fix it.

Have a good day !

Comment

Thanks) Have a nice day too

Comment

Working...
                  X