Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Month - Report Filter

Hello there,

First of all, I wanted to thank you for the extra date filters added to Reports. But I still missing a very simple and Important one: Next Month. It may sound trivial but with months like Feb with only 28 Days or so its really difficult to create and Schedule Workflows that fits in such particular conditions.. In my case I need to create a workflow that creates a Task for the "services' that "renews" nex month (Per say March 2017) Any workaround or suggestion will be appreciated. Of course, if the code can be implemented as and additional filter even better.

Thanks!

Hi,

Ok. I think this filter is worth to be added.

Comment

Thanks Yuri for the consideration.!

Comment

Hey Yuri, any updates for this filter- thanking you in advance

Comment

Hello

Sicne Version 1.22.0 you have an ability to specify complex expression with functions as a filter (only with EspoCRM 4.7.0 and greater).

Comment

Hey tanya thanks for above, but I'm still stuck with above request. Not quite sure how to build the expression to accomplish above - Assuming that my variable is called "renewal_day" how can I build the filter expression to shows field where renewal day is "next Month" (next month is dynamic) - Any hint will be appreciated.

Comment

Hello
              did you try to do this with sequential workflows?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mec...mXbXrSLmoF15sm (there is an example with sequential workflow usage)

could you write the all logic, to we know how to help you with workflow creation?

Comment

yuri Thanks for made this possible - Next month Filter added to Expo 5.0

Comment

Working...
                X