Advanced Pack: exporting results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Pack: exporting results

Hi can someone tell me if Export via 'Select All Result' in a list report's output should work? I just get the first result and hardly any of the fields populated.

Request = /api/v1/Report/action/exportList?id=57e121f343448241c&where=

If, however I select a bunch of records the export works correctly. Of course the fields that are exported are not what has been configured in the Report settings, and do not include the linked fields.

Request =
    /api/v1/Contact/action/export?ids%5B%5D=203307369&ids%5B%5D=28415470&ids% 5B%5D=33747051&ids%5B%5D=547dd9b06461d&ids%5B%5D=5 5b8d5d54e4e2

Right now all I need is the ability to export the listof returned entitys for aparticular report, and not click 'Show more' a hundred times./

Ideally though you would treat exporting as a priority feature to complete, and improve it in both core Espo and the advanced pack. Users should be able to stipulate which columns are exported, and you should probably export the friendly titles rather than the field names.

Hi,

I read your post a few times but not sure what you really meant.

1. Show All Result in export.
    I tried to make export all results and it exported all result (w/o clicking Show More)

2. Specified columns in export will be implemented in future.

Comment

Show All Result in export of a Report doesn't work for me. I'm using version 1.12.0 of the Advanced pack

i'll try it again with a clean install.

Comment

And that's great about item 2. looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
        X